Software development company

Introduce yourself here!

Software development company

Postby California » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Choosing the right and trusted software development company is one of the crucial steps.
California

Re: Software development company

Postby Lokimalb » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Flutter developers are as successful as they make themselves! But seriously, in my opinion, Flutter provides one of the best developer experiences out there, in addition to (eventually) letting you target every major platform from a single code base. Only time will tell if the market adopts it as fully as it deserves, but a portfolio full of Flutter App Development will certainly help you land jobs in a number of fields.
Lokimalb

Postby cetera11 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:46 pm

Hi there! I'm in this situation too! Looking for a job in programming, application development. Graduated from the university. Many people advise to adapt to the team or create their own. What should I start with?
cetera11

Postby JasonDe » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:58 pm

It’s always a good idea to start with a VPS. However, as soon as your website starts getting more traffic than VPS can handle, you should look into dedicated servers like this one https://blueservers.com/10gbps-dedicated-servers . Dedicated servers have higher performance and reliability.
JasonDe

Postby cetera11 » Mon May 02, 2022 2:08 pm

Good day once again! I am a beginner programmer please help me with some tips how to start my first development? How to start making money? I am just burning with this very much, as I love to do my business!
cetera11

Postby johnfocus » Mon May 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi there! Programming is very cool! I advise you to do it and it will really bring a lot of success. You are very good. I am a programmer too and now I am studying different articles and employers who help newbies. https://weassemble.team/hire-developers/hire-angularjs-developers/ is the best site for me in this field. Have a look at it. You will like it!
johnfocus

Postby fellovari » Tue May 03, 2022 11:51 am

You know, the best software developers possess detail-oriented sensibilities that enable them to identify and track small issues in code. They must also possess the ability to shift focus back and forth from the big picture to the minute details.
fellovari

Postby caricavouu » Tue May 03, 2022 12:23 pm

When I'm looking for software developers, I always interview employees when hiring to know if they should be hired for my project. But often they do not pass the interview and I turned to the best hr agency, which helped me find a professional staff of software developers. If you also need staff in this area, they will surely be able to help you.
caricavouu

Postby bulldozer » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:27 am

Speaking of HR and software... you know, my boss has asked me to present him three offeres of the top companies that deal with HR management software development. Any ideas?
bulldozer

Postby carlmarx » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:40 am

bulldozer wrote:Speaking of HR and software... you know, my boss has asked me to present him three offeres of the top companies that deal with HR management software development. Any ideas?

I would do it differently. I would contact the best reviewed software development company like intexsoft and hire it for a short-term project to present you three versions of HR management software. Then you can discuss it with your boss, select one of the models and place a bigger order with developers.
carlmarx

Next

Return to Hello