Misleading news

Introduce yourself here!

Misleading news

Postby California » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:04 am

When discussing so-called “fake news,” the important words are “intentionally misleading.” Fake news, which has been around (and complained about) since the 1890s, consists of quotes that were never really said— including taking a snippet of an actual quote out of context, in order to change the meaning of the original— and events that never really happened. Barack Obama never “admitted” he was a Muslim, contrary to a doctored quote you can find online. There were no “mobs of rampaging illegal immigrants” plundering Germany or Italy or [insert country here] several months ago. Purveyors of fake news have an agenda— it’s usually to outrage you, rather than to inform you; and certain politicians love to use this technique as “proof” that we need tougher policies against
California

Re: Misleading news

Postby Lokimalb » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:35 pm

When it comes to popular directors, Scott Cooper comes to my mind first. This is truly one of my favorite directors who has made a lot of my favorite films. But if you are not familiar with his personality, I advise you to read this article https://scottcoopermiami.info which I am sure will help you with this. I hope that after reading this article you will watch the films that Scott made and will be very satisfied.
Lokimalb

Return to Hello