RS Furnace Recipe Removal not working for some recipes

Need help with something ModTweaker - specific? Post it here!

RS Furnace Recipe Removal not working for some recipes

Postby AcesOyster » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:45 pm

I've been trying to remove Redstone Furnace recipes (so I can replace them with lower energy equivalents). Sadly, however, a large number of items seem "stuck". For example, trying to remove the RS Furnace recipe for cactus to green dye:

mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.removeRecipe(<minecraft:cactus>);

This code will not throw any errors, but the recipe will still be in the game. it is worth noting that the standard furnace recipe has been removed without hassle.

The config option to allow RS Furnace recipes to be overwritten has been set to true.

mods.thermalexpansion.Furnace.addRecipe(100, <minecraft:cactus>, <minecraft:dye:2>);

Will add another recipe for lower energy cost, but the original recipe will remain visible in NEI.

Can anyone else reproduce this problem, and does anyone have any ideas on how to determine which mod is responsible?
AcesOyster

Re: RS Furnace Recipe Removal not working for some recipes

Postby goreae » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:16 pm

The issue I think is that the recipes you are referring to aren't registered with the redstone furnace. You see, the redstone furnace will automatically make recipes for any vanilla furnace recipes. Try adding the desired redstone furnace recipe without removing the recipe. If I'm right, the redstone furnace will overwrite automatically generated furnace recipes with registered recipes.
goreae

Re: RS Furnace Recipe Removal not working for some recipes

Postby zanasyq » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:37 am

Thanks
If you are facing issues regarding Red Furnace then contact to Customer Department. If they don’t listen to your issue then visit best essay writer so they will provide you the cheat codes and mod version of the game.
zanasyq

Return to ModTweaker Help