[solved] Can't add/remove TConstruct Smeltery recipes

[solved] Can't add/remove TConstruct Smeltery recipes

Postby Unknown Zombie » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm trying to unify the types of ingots created by different crafting methods in the mod pack I'm working on, so I need to remove existing recipes and add them back giving them specific item outputs. For example, when casting molten tin into ingots, my TCon smeltery for some reason always creates Forestry tin ingots. I'd like to change all recipes to output respective Thermal Foundation ingots. However, I'm unable to remove recipes from the TCon smeltery.

Here's the code I'd like to use:
: [Select all] [/] [] ()
  1. // Smeltery Casting
  3. mods.tconstruct.Casting.removeTableRecipe(<ore:ingotTin>);
  4. mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<ThermalFoundation:material:65>, <TConstruct:fluid.molten.tin>, null, false, 20);
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

That code gives this error in the log:
ERROR: dawnoa-tweaks-v1.zs:367 > a method available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.oredict.IOreDictEntry)
ERROR: dawnoa-tweaks-v1.zs:369 > a method available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack, minetweaker.item.IItemStack, null, bool, int)
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

I also tried removing the recipe by listing specifically what it outputs:
  1. // Smeltery Casting
  3. mods.tconstruct.Casting.removeTableRecipe(<Forestry:ingotTin>);
  4. mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<ThermalFoundation:material:65>, <TConstruct:fluid.molten.tin>, null, false, 20);
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

That code, however, results in an error. This is the log output:
[16:37:07] [Server thread/ERROR]: Couldn't process command: 'mt reload'
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: tconstruct.library.crafting.Smeltery.getAlloyList()Ljava/util/ArrayList;
   at modtweaker.mods.tconstruct.TConstructHelper.<clinit>(TConstructHelper.java:34) ~[TConstructHelper.class:?]
   at modtweaker.mods.tconstruct.handlers.Casting.removeTableRecipe(Casting.java:56) ~[Casting.class:?]
   at Dawnoa-tweaks-v1.__script__(dawnoa-tweaks-v1.zs:368) ~[?:?]
   at __ZenMain__.run(dawnoa-tweaks-v1.zs) ~[?:?]
   at minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker.load(MTTweaker.java:158) ~[MTTweaker.class:?]
   at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.reload(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:561) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI.class:?]
   at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI$1.execute(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:78) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI$1.class:?]
   at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI$18.execute(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:547) ~[MineTweakerImplementationAPI$18.class:?]
   at minetweaker.mc1710.server.MCServer$MCCommand.func_71515_b(MCServer.java:124) ~[MCServer$MCCommand.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.command.CommandHandler.func_71556_a(CommandHandler.java:94) [z.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:734) [nh.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:713) [nh.class:?]
   at com.mumfrey.liteloader.client.CallbackProxyClient.handleServerChatPacket(CallbackProxyClient.java:79) [CallbackProxyClient.class:1.7.10_02]
   at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile) [ir.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) [bsx.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
[16:37:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

I'm using Minecraft 1.7.10, Forge 10.13.0.1208, TCon 1.6.0-d40.1, Minetweaker 3.0.8B, and ModTweaker 0.5d
Last edited by Unknown Zombie on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unknown Zombie

Re: Can't add/remove TConstruct Smeltery recipes

Postby joshie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 am

Update to a development build of ModTweaker

http://ci.tterrag.com/job/ModTweaker/
joshie

Postby Unknown Zombie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:37 am

The dev version fixes the specific recipe output removal.

I still can't add a recipe back, though. I'm still using this code:
  1. mods.tconstruct.Casting.addTableRecipe(<ThermalFoundation:material:65>, <TConstruct:fluid.molten.tin>, null, false, 20);
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Which results in this error:
ERROR: dawnoa-tweaks-v1.zs:373 > a method available but none matches the parameters (minetweaker.item.IItemStack, minetweaker.item.IItemStack, null, bool, int)
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Also, a question: Is the 3rd argument in the addTableRecipe (where I have null) where you specify what mold to use?
Unknown Zombie

Postby joshie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 am

The second argument needs to be a fluid . e.g. <liquid:tin.molten> * 144 or whatever

Currently you are using the block instead of the fluid itself.

And yes where you have null is where you would put the item for the cast.
joshie

Postby Unknown Zombie » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:32 am

Ok, got it now; I wasn't aware that the names NEI shows for the molten metals wasn't the internal name for the actual liquid. Thanks for the help.

Used the info from /mt liquids command, and now it's working like a charm.
Unknown Zombie

Return to ModTweaker Issues & Bugs