Issue when joining server

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Issue when joining server

Postby Elrol_Arrowsend » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 am

Ok, I am not sure what is wrong. I made the recipes while on single player. I took the scripts and added them to the server.

This is where things get odd. When joining a single player world right after loading the pack there are no issues , when joining the server right after loading the pack, the recipes don't work. When I join a single player world after trying to join the server, the client doesn't act like the mod is installed. commands don't work, recipes don't work. and when joining the server after leaving a single player world, the recipes work fine.

Any time I am on the server, the commands work, the scripts are the same on both, and I am not sure what is wrong or how to fix it.

As I am writing this, I have removed it from the server, and running it, then adding the mod back in, and trying to make the script on the server. If anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it, I would be very glad to hear how.
Elrol_Arrowsend

Re: Issue when joining server

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:20 pm

How odd. I havent heard of this before. I have no idea how to fix it.
Alice

Return to Scripting Help