How to get names

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

How to get names

Postby XrisCarter » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:35 am

I was wondering how do I get the name or items? For example...If I wanted to make it so you could compost blackberries from magical crops?
: [Select all] [/] [] ()
mods.exnihilo.Composting.addRecipe(<magical crops:Blackberrry>, 0.25, "000000")
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Would that be right?
XrisCarter

Re: How to get names

Postby Stan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:18 am

If you want to know the full syntax of an item, simply hold it in your hand and execute the /mt hand command.

There is also /mt inventory to see the contents of the entire inventory. /mt help gives an overview of all commands available.
Stan
Site Admin

Postby XrisCarter » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm

That is easy. With that information it is it a nice little "API" (not really sure what to call it lol). I am trying to make a mod pack that is small but focuses on all the mods interacting and this mod is really going to make this project so much faster.
XrisCarter

Postby joshie » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:05 pm

ModTweaker also adds /mt tooltips It will add the names to the tooltips of all the items, if you press ctrl while hovering over an item, it will print the text to the log.
joshie

Postby ngelavanagh » Fri May 31, 2019 6:36 am

thanks for this
This was the informative forum that needs to know how you can get the names on this along with the all aspect that was good. I have to aspire some details on this that was available at rushessay this was present by the company.
ngelavanagh

Return to Scripting Help