mine tweaker not loading properly

Found a bug? Post it here. NOTE - Please post script-specific questions in the scripting help.

mine tweaker not loading properly

Postby ImCoolYeah105 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Minetweaker does not appear to be properly loading. I've literally copy/pasted from the wiki and it won't load any scripts. Also, I tried adding modtweaker and it says "cannot load modtweaker, missing minetweaker." The weirdest thing is that I can use minetweaker commands in game and forge says it's loaded. Another odd thing is that if I copy the mod and scripts from another mod pack it has the same problem. Anyone know whats's happening?
ImCoolYeah105

Re: mine tweaker not loading properly

Postby Stan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Are you sure you have the right version? There are different versions depending on the Minecraft version. Also, MineTweaker3 doesn't work with the 1.6.4 version of ModTweaker, in case you are trying that.
Stan
Site Admin

Postby ImCoolYeah105 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:04 pm

No that's not it... I'm definitely using the right version, as FML loads the mod. But it won't load any scripts, either on start up or with the in-game command. Currently I'm putting a file called script.zs in the auto-generated script folder inside the minecraft directory. It only says:

print("Hello World!");

The log prints some things about the MFR autospawner and nothing else. If I try adding/removing recipes that doesn't work either.
ImCoolYeah105

Postby lirannl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 pm

I'm having the same problem - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING works. Nothing, I get modscript errors in the MC console, and MFR autospawner related errors in the minetweaker log.
That happens whether I use minetweaker functions, or even functions added by modtweaker.
lirannl

Postby lirannl » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Note that having an empty zs file works fine, and when I do /minetweaker reload, it says it's successful, but as soon as I add ANYTHING that isn't marked as a comment...
lirannl

Postby bmnccrazed » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:32 am

I also have the same problem. Only the Minetweaker config won't generate period. Forge says the mod is loaded, I can use /mt commands, the minetweaker.log loads into the root folder, but the config doesn't generate so I can't actually use the mod. I am using 3.0.9 on 1.6.4.
bmnccrazed

Postby Stan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:33 am

Eh.. I forgot that the 1.6.4 ModTweaker version is not compatible with MineTweaker. So this combination doesn't work.
Stan
Site Admin

Postby bmnccrazed » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Stan wrote:Eh.. I forgot that the 1.6.4 ModTweaker version is not compatible with MineTweaker. So this combination doesn't work.

Well that's the thing, I'm not using ModTweaker. Only MineTweaker
bmnccrazed

Postby Stan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:53 am

For your case, you saythe config doesn't generate. But MT3 doesn't generate configs. You have to make a .zs script file in the scripts directory.
Stan
Site Admin

Postby PotatoSamurai » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm

I'm having the same issue here, unable to get even the "Hello World" to work. I'll try to give as much relevant info as possible.

Script file (hello world) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_LzDx ... sp=sharing
Folders: http://imgur.com/a/oDtj0
Launcher Log: http://pastebin.com/ks2z8ctg
Various logs: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
PotatoSamurai

Next

Return to Issues and bugs