Forestry fermenter recipe additions...

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

Forestry fermenter recipe additions...

Postby Postal291 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:54 pm

For the life of me I can't get it to work.

created forestry.zs in scripts folder.
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamappleSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamavocadoSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamcherrySapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamchestnutSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamnutmegSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampearSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamplumSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamwalnutSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pambananaSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamcoconutSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamdateSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamdragonfruitSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampapayaSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamalmondSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamapricotSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamcashewSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamdurianSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamfigSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamgrapefruitSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamlemonSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamlimeSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pammangoSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamoliveSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamorangeSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampeachSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampecanSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampeppercornSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampersimmonSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampistachioSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampomegranateSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamstarfruitSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamvanillabeanSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pammapleSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pampaperbarkSapling>, 1000);
modSupport.forestry.fermenter.addRecipe(<biomass>, <harvestcraft:pamcinnamonSapling>, 1000);

I've replaced <biomass> with:
<fluid.biomass>
<forestry:biomass>
<fluid.fluidBiomass>

problem lies in that forestry doesn't have an item ID for it's biomass. it's just fluid.biomass as far as I can tell.
Can't get minetweaker to recognize it.
Also I get this: could not find modSupport
Postal291

Re: Forestry fermenter recipe additions...

Postby Stan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:09 pm

MineTweaker 3 doesn't have forestry support yet. As for the liquids, the format is <liquid:liquidName> but I don't have a command yet to list liquid names.
Stan
Site Admin

Postby Postal291 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Ah, that explains why it won't work. Thanks Stan.
Postal291

Postby jutuvapevo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:39 am

thank you
Power of the nights is calculated and evaluated for the full use of the tools for the candidates. The power of the night and assignment help is demarcated for the individuals. It is charged for the width of the forms for the humans.
jutuvapevo

Postby petterson » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:34 am

I like this post and fermenter is a machine which is used for sugarcane and other crops,
petterson

Return to Scripting Help