All eyes Are on Fortnite's Map at The Moment

Need help with something ModTweaker - specific? Post it here!

All eyes Are on Fortnite's Map at The Moment

Postby Cszcy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:42 am

I would advise against purchasing Save the World only for farming V-bucks: you might also spend the time and cash playing something that you would like to perform with. But if you're curious and believe you might actually give the thing a go, this is a good time to do so. fortnite traps is not such a bad place to practice your shooting and construction, either, even hordes of zombies really are a little more forgiving, targeting-wise.

Fortnite season five launched today and while it is the largest patch ever for the match, I stopped playing the game right around the stage everybody started losing their collective heads over a meteor in the sky. Then there was a rocket launch but before this, an Avengers tie-in and something about a park lately and its esport -- it is exhausting trying to maintain. But you can now drive golf carts now, so, game ?

Not too fast. Since I haven't been playing Fortnite I've been re-watching Friends on Netflix, since getting merc'ed a dozen or so times on a near nightly basis was starting to wear on my nerves. I had some comfort food for the brain. Like season five Fortnite, season five of Friends was among the biggest of the show's history.

Fortnite season five launched today and while it's the largest patch for the game, I stopped playing the game right around the stage everyone started losing their collective minds over a meteor in the sky. Then there was a rocket launching but before that, an Avengers tie-in and some thing about a playground recently and its an esport -- it's exhausting trying to maintain. But you can now drive golf carts today, so, game on?

Not so fast. Since I haven't been playing Fortnite I have been re-watching Friends on Netflix, since More News merc'ed a dozen or so times on a near nightly basis was beginning to wear on my nerves. I had some comfort food to the mind. Sure, there are relaxing games, such as Trials: Fusion, however to truly resign from the frustration of being terrible at Fortnite, I had to silence the Xbox One. Like season five Fortnite, season five of Friends was among the greatest of this show's history.
Cszcy

Return to ModTweaker Help