TerraFirmaCraft - Flaxbeard's Steampower Crossover

Need help with your script? Want to know how to do something? Want to post an example? Post it here!

TerraFirmaCraft - Flaxbeard's Steampower Crossover

Postby AdamantEarth » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:37 am

So I've spent quite a bit of time creating new recipes for almost everything in FSP using TFC materials, and everything seems to work great except for the fact that health, damage, and defense values in TFC are much higher than vanilla, making the FSP weapons useless. So I had the idea to fix this using NBT Tags, but it seems no matter what I try I can't get it to work. Currently I'm trying to edit a flintlock pistol to do around 400 more damage than it does by default.
: [Select all] [/] [] ()
//Values for use with NBT Tags
val gun = <Steamcraft:pistol>;
val TFCpistol = gun.withTag({AttributeModifiers: [{AttributeName: "generic.attackDamage", Name: "Flintlock Pistol", Amount: 400, Operation: 0}]});

//Pistol
recipes.removeShaped(<Steamcraft:pistol>);
recipes.addShaped(TFCpistol, [[<Steamcraft:steamcraftCrafting:2>, null, null],[null, hickory, <Steamcraft:steamcraftCrafting:4>],[null, hickory, null]]);
GeSHi © Codebox Plus

This is what I have so far for my pistol edit, any help would be much appreciated I've been trying to figure this out all day.
AdamantEarth

Re: TerraFirmaCraft - Flaxbeard's Steampower Crossover

Postby pifavusuw » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:44 am

thanks
Cross over has some steam power of the fiction it was able to work over these details that can share scripting help. Some of the companies can do fake work so I need to read australianwriting this has to admire over the alter condition that was good to make formation.
pifavusuw

Return to Scripting Help