From MineTweaker 3
Revision as of 08:04, 26 September 2015 by Stan
- Temporarily disabled reload checks as they caused trouble
- Fixed recipes not reloading on servers, sometimes (thanks to mrammy)
- Can now set max damage (<myitem>.maxDamage = 123;)
- Minecraft 1.8 is now supported!
- Support for 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 has been dropped.
- Retired GregTech support. This has been superseded by the GT5 addon by DreamMasterXXL.
- You can now set block hardness and maximum stack size. (<item>.hardness = 123; <item>.maxStackSize=4;)
- Fixed /mt help being broken in some cases
- Fixed the tools.jar not being found automatically (credits to RX-14)
- Fixed /mt hand crashing in some cases
- Fixed usage of quotes when setting names
- Fixed MFR Safari net integration
- Fixed MFR Fertilizer integration
- game.lock() can now be used to prevent reloading. Will show an error screen if reload was necessary
- Reloading of scripts is now only performed if really necessary
- Fixed removed recipe rollback being broken in some rare occurrences
- Temporarily disabled support for BuildCraft 6.1 . This fixes a crash on startup with BC 6.1
- Fixed some wrongs in data matching, causing crashes with onlyWithTag in some cases
- Fixed a variable check when resolving variables (caused a crash)
- Fixed multiple saplings with the same ID not working in the Planter
- Fixed crash when using /mt hand on a dedicated server
- Fixed crash in /mt recipes in some cases
- Added a couple missing Harvester functions
- Added BuildCraft support
- Improved exception handling; exceptions that break scripts will now log to the minetweaker log for better bugfixing
- /mt hand now copies to the clipboard
- /mt hand now also outputs the oredict entries it is in
- Added /mt recipes command
- Added /mt recipes hand command
- Can now properly add strings and formatted strings
- Removed COMMAND: in the minetweaker.log file in front of lines generated from commands
- Fixed furnace handler crashing in 1.7 on some mods.
- transformReplace now gives the replacement item in the player inventory if it is port of a stack (instead of modifying the whole stack)
- Added noReturn transformation to avoid any item from being returned. Suppresses programmed vanilla/mod behavior to, for example, given a bucket back.
- Added giveBack() and giveBack(item) transformation to return the item, or a replacement item, back into the inventory instead of the crafting table. Fixes fighting between transformations and default mod/vanilla behavior.
- Added tooltip support. Includes formatted tooltips.
- Added ability for mods to execute MineTweaker scripts via IMC messages
- Ported chest loot modification from ModTweaker
- Ported setLocatization from ModTweaker
- Added dev builds
- Fixed asterisks in multiline comments breaking script parsing.
- Fixed removeShaped function not working properly if no ingredients are given.
- Fixed addAll for oredict entries in 1.7.10
- Added MFR support for 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 (not all machines and documentation is finished yet)
- Added /mt entities command to see all registered entities
- Added /mt biomes command to see all biomes in the game
- Added mirrored shaped recipes
- Can now make recipes work only in a specific game mode
- Can now make simple function recipes
- Fixed spaces in item names
- Added block info command. Gives information about blocks you are clicking on
- Mods can now use the onReload function to execute certain actions upon reload
- NBT compound tags with non-identifier keys should now be output properly
- Fixed a crash when using minetweaker commands from the server console
- Fixed a couple GregTech machines
- Expanded GregTech support to 1.7.2
- Fixes crash when opening DartCraft clipboard
- Added GregTech support for 1.6.4
- Finished IC2 support (and extended it to 1.6.4)
- Extended NEI support to 1.7.10
- Fixed crash upon startup in 1.7.10
- Can now craft with IC2 tools and have it consume energy upon crafting
- Fixed 1.7.10 chat messages resulting in a stack overflow
- 3.0.3B: fixed 1.7.10 not being built properly, causing items not to be resolved and breaking the entire API interface in general
- Added interface to game, client and server
- Added transformations
- Made ingredient conditions more practical to use, no longer requires imports
- Started implementation of event handling
- Moved commands and logic to the common API code
- Added common interface to MineTweaker recipes
- Added string methods
- Moved the logger from static value to static getter
- Fixed crashes on dedicated servers
- Fixed bracket resolution for <id:meta> values in 1.6.4
- Fixed scripts not being sent to multiplayer clients in 1.6.4
- Secured the in-game minetweaker command to be op-only
- Can now open wiki, bugs and forum from the /mt command (/mt wiki, /mt bugs, /mt forum)
- Initial release.